== Your essential companion to South Africa's première wildlife destination ==
Full details, practical info, maps and stunning photos. Everything you need for the safari of your lifetime, all updated for 2013!
-- Why Get This Guide? --
* With more than forty national park rest camps and luxury private lodges to choose from, we'll help you find the right accommodation for your budget
* Kruger has more than 2,300 km of road to explore, our suggested itineraries will make sure you pick the best routes for game viewing
* Anxious about organising a self-drive safari? We've got all the practical info you'll need, from fuel to food, health to hiking.
-- Inside This Guide --
* Full details of 24 national park rest camps and their facilities, from secluded bush lodges to bustling main camps.
* Rest camp accommodation explained, from camping to cottages, with 2013 prices and booking details.
* Essential info on Kruger's 17 luxury private lodges, including costs.
* All you need for self-drive safaris, including which entrance gates to use, where to find fuel, and where to sort out car trouble.
* How to get off the beaten track on a 4x4 trail or a wilderness hike.
* Suggested itineraries guiding you to the best rest camps and driving routes for game viewing.
* Unexpected activities, from exploring archaeology to playing golf in a game park.
* Fast facts on food – restaurants, picnic sites and self-catering.
* Practical advice on what to pack and what to leave at home.
* Tips on health and safety, including facilities for disabled visitors.
* What's in the shops, where to find ATMs and how to get on-line.
* Honest reviews and independent advice.
* Inspiring with stunning photos
* Stylish and easy to use
Be the first to review this e-book.
Write your review
Wanna review this e-book? Please Sign in to start your review.