When we have questions, whether they be questions of fact or faith, where do we go in search of answers? More and more the answer these days is the internet.
With over 2.4 billion of us online today, being internet savvy is essential for spiritual leaders. Rev. Dr. Lauren Speeth’s eMinistry - Virtual Pathways for Spiritual Leadership serves as a guide for ministers looking to learn how to effectively communicate and expand their ministry online.
Written by a lifetime computer programmer and specialist in eMinistry, this book uses real-life examples from eMinistry websites to concisely detail:
• How to craft a message that works for you and for others.
• Messages: what works, what doesn’t, and why.
• Social media – building bridges and growing your ministry.
• The basics of creating an effective website.
• Learn the language of color, font, symbol and imagery.
Be the first to review this e-book.
Write your review
Wanna review this e-book? Please Sign in to start your review.