Going to court can be a stressful experience. The world in which it operates can appear mysterious to those on the outside. Solicitors and barristers are our guides to the legal system, but how do you know if you are getting the best service available?
Written by someone who knows how the system works, How to Get the Best Out of Your Lawyer will:
• Explain how the legal process works
• Guide you in choosing a suitable solicitor
• Outline alternative dispute resolution mechanisms
• Explain the role of the barrister
• Outline what steps to take if your relationship with your lawyer breaks down
Concise and to-the-point, How to Get the Best Out of Your Lawyer is an essential guide for all business owners and consumers.
Be the first to review this e-book.
Write your review
Wanna review this e-book? Please Sign in to start your review.