For the first time ever you are about to expose the secrets that all dog books, dog trainers and obedience schools do NOT want you to know. The author blows the whistle on his own industry and reveals every flaw and scam of his profession.
NOTE: The title of the book is Hidden Secrets "Behind" Dog Training. It is NOT Hidden Secrets of "How to" Train Dogs. So if you are looking for a step-by-step training book, this isn’t it.
This one is ALL about psychology: Dog psychology, owner psychology, and every trainer's mindset and training belief.
* 10 Biggest Dog Training Lies that Even "Trainers" Believe!
* Get Your Black Belt NOT in Training but in Dog “Psychology”
* Spoiled Dog Test—How Much is Normal and What Backfires
* What They Don’t Tell You About Dog Parks or Dog Classes
* 20 Reasons Why Your Dog Doesn't “Always” Listen
* Best & Worst Trainers Under Microscope
* 99% Sweet—1% Vicious! (Is Your Dog a Red Zone Case?)
* When to Doubt Your Trainer or “Current” Method
* How to Tell if Your Dog’s Gradually Taking Over
* All the Reasons Your Dog Misbehaves Around Other Dogs!
* The Make-or-Break Factors that Most Owners Ignore
* Why it’s Best to Give Treats “After” Your Training, NOT Before Commands
Kevin “The Dog Prodigy” is a master trainer and canine psychologist. He has helped over 10,000 cases nationwide.
Think about it. There are over 400 breeds of dogs in the world. That’s right--400! How can they all respond to one tool or one way of training? This is the next level and the future of dog training—The Diverse Method.
In a Nutshell, You’ll Master:
1. Your Dog—Learn why your pooch behaves a certain way in various scenarios.
2. Yourself—Your actions or understanding of your dog or ALL dogs.
3. Your Technique—Pinpoint the strengths & weaknesses of all methods.
4. Your Tools—Which training tools work and which do not.
5. Your Trainer—The trainer’s method, expertise, expectations and limitations.
6. The Dog Industry—Spot its flaws and how to use it to your advantage.
Be the first to review this e-book.
Write your review
Wanna review this e-book? Please Sign in to start your review.